Client Case Study: Health Foundation Services
- Lacked manpower and expertise for grant writing and research
- Had existing corporate partnerships, but needed to identify, create and organize a steady pipeline of additional types of funders
- Required assistance to launch a major fund- raising push to change the organization’s trajectory.
“We have been very pleased with the P2G team, their accomplishments and how they have added value to our overall processes. We are very grateful for the work received from P2G. Sarah from the P2G team has been an integral part of our leadership team and remains unflustered during long hours, many meetings, and hectic deadlines. Thank you for all of your team’s work on this project.”
Stephen E. Peeler, Executive Director, IDSA Foundation
P2G provided the following solutions:
- Assigned four researchers and two writers to research funders, craft grant proposals and concept papers
- Developed a three-phase project to organize project goals
- Developed a funder research team and coordinated its activities across multiple priority areas
- Assisted to create a funder database and grant writing plan/calendar
- Developed measurable outcomes in terms of increased funding possibilities and organizational capacity
- Worked collaboratively with consultants from across the country to meet client goals
- Provided expert budget and programmatic advice to client
As a result of P2G’s services the client to date has:
- Won 2 grants totaling $5,500,000
- Analyzed approximately 400 funding leads to develop approximately 200 funder potentials along with a one-year grant calendar to approach over 50 funding leads
- Created and organized a new funder pipeline
- Worked with subject matter experts with a goal to create seven concept papers to guide the organization’s ongoing grant writing efforts and approach major funders for multi-million dollar projects
- IDSAF saved thousands of dollars in wages and benefits by utilizing a P2G writer, project manager and research team rather than full-time staff persons
- IDSAF is working with 3 P2G writers to continue its grant seeking initiative.
Let's Get Started
Is your nonprofit making slower progress than you would like?
Are you searching for the answers to the next step in your nonprofit’s growth?